Luke Worley has revealed that he and Jay Howard will be returning to Married At First Sight UK this week.
In a video posted to his Instagram, Luke told his fans: "So that the good news is, even though it was in the press last week or the week before that I was banned from the reunion, that isn't this reunion, that's another reunion that I have been banned from.
"This reunion was filmed before and it goes out on Wednesday and Thursday this week, so me and Jay are back on your screens Wednesday and Thursday.
"So you're going to see if we're still together and you're going to see a whole rundown of our relationship, so definitely tune in."
Captioning the video, Luke wrote: "WE ARE BACK BABY!! ME AND JAY ARE BACK ON YOUR SCREENS THIS WEEK! EPISODES THIS WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY. DID YOU MISS US?"
It comes after Luke was booted off the Channel 4 show after getting into a physical altercation with fellow groom Jordan Gayle.
And since Luke's exit, the pair have continued to feud over social media, with Luke recently claiming that Jordan knew what to say to get airtime.
Luke then accused Jordan of cheating on his bride Erica Roberts in a nightclub, something that did not appear on the show, if it occurred at all.
Jordan has since denied this accusation, and claimed that Luke "will be fined £10,000 for revealing a spoiler" and breaching his contract with E4.
Speaking to The Mirror, Jordan said: "This false accusation is coming from a man who is desperately trying to ruin my relationship because he wrongly feels like I ruined his. Luke has breached his contract for everyone to see and will be fined £10,000 for revealing a spoiler.
"Anyone who knows the situation knows what he is saying is not correct but he is this bothered about me that he's just cost himself £10,000 to try and ruin my relationship with a false accusation.
"He wasn't even there on this night he is commenting on. So anyone with sense would see this is just a desperate attempt coming from a place with no true intentions, just bad and desperate intentions."
A Channel 4 spokesperson told OK! "When signing up to the show, contributors on Married at First Sight UK agree to a code of conduct, which is there to keep all couples and their stories under wraps.
"They agree not to reveal private information about each other or stories from the show. This protects the privacy of our cast but also aims to ensure the audience get to enjoy the viewing experience without seeing spoilers. Duty of care is of paramount importance to us and these guidelines aim to protect all cast and crew."
Source: Read Full Article