Keane are one of the greatest British rock bands of all time, and they’re about to make a triumphant comeback.
The band released their debut record, Hopes and Fears, back in 2004 and it quickly became a favourite around the world. It went on to become the ninth best-selling album of the 2000s.
The rockers, who hail from East Sussex, have gone on to sell more than 13 million records worldwide, and they’re about to make a comeback.
Keane just confirmed a huge international arena tour to celebrate the remaster of Hopes and Fears, kicking off in April 2024.
On this journey, the band will be playing seven nights in the United Kingdom, including London’s O2 Arena, Birmingham’s Utilita Arena and Manchester’s Co-Op Live – to name just a few.
Singer Top Chaplin said: “I remember standing by that amazing old mixing desk at Heliocentric Studios where we made Hopes and Fears, listening to an early mix of Somewhere Only We Know. I had this feeling that we’d come up with something that had an extra bit of magic. Making music is so often a process full of doubt… but on this occasion there was something undeniable about what we’d created. Clearly a lot of people felt the same when the album came out!”
Keane’s founding member and songwriter, Tim Rice-Oxley, said: “When I think about these songs, I still picture us playing them in little rooms in pubs around the UK. I remember how exciting it was watching the crowds start to grow. Those songs opened the door to another dimension for us; everything that has happened in our lives since then was born out of that moment.”
“It’s an incredible privilege for us that people are still listening after all this time.” – Tim Rice-Oxley
Tickets for Keane’s spectacular anniversary tour come out later this week, but you can grab presale tickets if you know where to look.
Here’s what you need to know:
How to get Keane presale tickets
Keane are holding very few presale events this week, and they are only being utilised at certain venues around the UK.
The tickets are going on sale tomorrow, Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 10am.
Click here to buy presale tickets for Keane’s 20th anniversary tour.
These presale tickets are available through two different methods:
The first is by being subscribed to the mobile phone network Three, granting access to the shows ahead of everyone else. Otherwise, there are various venue presales occurring, meaning fans will need to log onto the websites of their chosen venues to buy tickets directly.
If you miss out on presale tickets, here’s the information you need on the general onsale ticket release.
When do Keane tickets come out?
General onsale tickets for Keane’s world tour are due for release on Friday, September 15, 2023, at 10am.
These tickets will be available at a number of ticket retailers, so fans can choose their favourites and go from there. Here’s the breakdown:
SEE TICKETS – Buy Keane tickets here
LIVE NATION – Buy Keane tickets here
TICKETMASTER – Buy Keane tickets here
This will be fans’ final chance to get tickets to see Keane in the UK performing their greatest hits, so if you want to get involved, now is the time.
Scroll down for a full breakdown of the band’s tour dates.
Where are Keane playing in the UK?
Keane UK Tour 2024
- Friday 3rd – LEEDS, First Direct Arena – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- Saturday 4th – BIRMINGHAM, Utilita Arena – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- Sunday 5th – MANCHESTER, Co-Op Live – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- Tuesday 7th – BOURNEMOUTH, BIC – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- Wednesday 8th – CARDIFF, Utilita Arena – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- Friday 10th – LONDON, The O2 – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
- Monday 13th – DUBLIN 3Arena – [BUY TICKETS HERE]
WORLD TOUR DATES
- Monday 1st – MEXICO CITY, Sports Palace
- Wednesday 3rd – GUADALAJARA, Auditorio Telmex
- Friday 19th – AMSTERDAM, AFAS Live
- Sunday 21st – KOLN, E-Werk
- Wednesday 24th – BRUSSELS, The Cirque Royal
- Friday 26th – PARIS, L’Olympia
- Wednesday 4th – BERKELEY, CA, The Greek Theatre at UC Berkeley
- Thursday 5th – LOS ANGELES, CA, The Greek Theatre
- Friday 6th – SAN DIEGO, CA, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Sunday 8th – SALT LAKE CITY, UT, Venue TBC
- Monday 9th – DENVER, CO, Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre
- Wednesday 11th – DALLAS, TX, The Majestic Theater
- Thursday 12th – AUSTIN, TX, ACL Live At The Moody Theatre
- Saturday 14th – ATLANTA, GA, The Eastern
- Sunday 15th – NASHVILLE, TN, Ryman Auditorium
- Tuesday 17th – MINNEAPOLIS, MN, Palace Theater
- Wednesday 18th – CHICAGO, IL, The Chicago Theatre
- Friday 20th – TORONTO, ON, The Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Saturday 21st – PHILADELPHIA, PA, The Met
- Monday 23rd – BOSTON, MA, MGM Music Hall At Fenway
- Tuesday 24th – NEW YORK, NY, Radio City Music Hall
- Thursday 26th – WASHINGTON, DC, The Anthem
Source: Read Full Article