PIERS Morgan has teased his future plans for 'global domination' after his shock Good Morning Britain exit.
The 56-year-old journalist sensationally quit Good Morning Britain on March 9 in the wake of Meghan and Prince Harry's explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Since then, his fans have launched a petition to get him reinstated on the show, while others are desperate to know what he will do next.
On Monday, Piers hinted at his plans during an hour-long interview with US television host Tucker Carlson.
Asked about 'cancel culture' and if he had been 'cancelled', Piers replied: "This is a very comfortable form of cancellation for me, and I'm sure I'll be absolutely fine. I've had a lot of job offers."
While Piers didn't elaborate on what those jobs were, he opened up about what he has been doing to fill his time now he's not up early most days for the ITV show.
He said: "I go walking in the crisp, blue sunshine, it's a lovely thing to do."
He then teased: "Clear your head and plan your next stage of global domination."
Elsewhere in the interview, Piers accused his former GMB co-star Alex Beresford of launching a "premeditated attack" on him the day they clashed on air, hours before he quit.
He also said his former co-host Susanna Reid had been in "the grip of fear" that the online mob who targeted him over his Meghan Markle comments would do the same to her if she was too nice about him.
He said: "Honestly I think she was in the grip of fear, I think she was fearful that if she went too far saying nice things about me, the same thing might happen to her."
He continued: "There would be a huge Twitter pile on, this is how it works, there was no real mainstream media interest in what I said on that Monday show.
"It was all being driven online by a very orchestrated mob."
Source: Read Full Article