Melanie Chisholm has seemingly confirmed that the Spice Girls will be going back on tour, though it will be delayed due to Covid-19.
The 46-year-old spoke to Lorraine Kelly on her ITV show on Wednesday, and said "it would be rude not to" get back on the stage with the other ladies.
She said: "We had the most incredible year last year playing stadiums all across the UK and Ireland and we have got to do it again, we talk about it all the time."
However, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, she said it would probably be "delayed" – so it may not happen in 2021 as many were hoping.
This is a live TV story and is constantly being updated.
Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest TV updates.
TV & Showbiz reporters are working to source the latest information, reaction, pictures and video related to this story.
You can also follow us on Twitter @DailyStar, or follow us on Instagram @dailystar to get the latest TV and celeb gossip 24 hours a day.
Or like our Daily Star Showbiz Facebook page to get the day's biggest stories, and have your say on them.
Why not also subscribe to receive our regular Daily Star showbiz newsletters?
You can do this on this page by simply entering your email address above and hitting 'subscribe'.
Download the Daily Star app for flash alerts on the biggest stories of the day, so you don't miss out.
Why not also subscribe to receive our regular Daily Star news bulletins? You can do this on this page by simply entering your email address above and hitting 'subscribe'.
Source: Read Full Article