KATIE Price's mansion has been ransacked by intruders who completely flooded the upstairs by leaving the taps running.
The 42-year-old wasn't home during Sunday's break-in as she is currently renting a place down the road while the £1.3m Sussex property is renovated.
But it's now completely unliveable after the ground floor ceiling collapsed from the flood – causing thousands of pounds of damage to her newly done-up kitchen.
The trespassers also rummaged through Katie's personal boxes in the loft to see what they could find.
And the mum-of-five thinks it might have been a targeted attack by someone with a grudge against her.
A source told The Sun: "Katie is devastated. She is fearful that whoever has done this has a vendetta against her and even thinks it could be linked to her standing up against social media bullying trolls.
"This crime was committed to cause as much impact and personal upset as possible to Katie."
The Sun's exclusive pictures show the damage done to her newly renovated kitchen after the ceiling above caved in.
Water and debris is strewn across the floor after being left in ruin.
Katie's neighbour discovered the home had been broken into during a routine sweep of the nine-bedroom home and its 12-acres of land.
Sussex Police confirmed the incident to The Sun, but said it was not known whether anything had been stolen.
The break-in has shaken Katie who is now living just ten minutes away from her ex-husband Peter Andre and their kids.
Last week Katie gave evidence to MPs holding a Parliamentary inquiry into online abuse.
She begged politicians to change the law to tackle trolls, as she warned of the "disgusting" online abuse her son Harvey gets.Katie said the effect of the abuse is "getting worse", with "more people committing suicide".
She said it was the reason she checked in at the Priory clinic at the beginning of the year.
The break-in is an unexpected blow to Katie who said last week she is head over heels in love after meeting new boyfriend and Love Island star Carl Woods following her split with ex Kris Boyson.
A spokesman for Sussex Police told The Sun: "On Monday morning (July 6) police received a report that sometime since the previous day a residential address at Dial Post had been entered by a person or persons unknown.
"The property was not occupied at the time. It was not possible to establish whether anything had been stolen.
Anyone with information can contact Sussex Police online at https://www.sussex.police.uk/contact/af/contact-us/ or by calling 101, quoting serial 403 of 06/07."
Source: Read Full Article