Peter Crouch discussed the first time he met Abbey Clancy on The Chris Moyles Show this morning.
The 38-year-old media personality was on Radio X where Chris asked him how he met his stunning model wife.
Peter revealed that Abbey, 33 was the one who gave the footballing legend her phone number.
He said: "We met, it was great, we got on fantastically well.
- Lorraine fans cringe at Abbey Clancey chat as kid asked if Peter Crouch 'sporty'
- Peter Crouch explains go-kart crash – which almost killed Liverpool pal Dirk Kuyt
"She gave me her number – amazingly – she went away and I just carried on with my evening."
The sportsman continued saying that Abbey then got angry with him for talking to someone else that same evening.
He said: "I was talking to someone else who was also female… and she came over and said 'Look at you! Who do you think you are?' as if we were married already.
"She went mental! And I was like ‘I’m only talking’. I should have known then!"
- Peter Crouch admits romantic gesture nearly killed himself and wife Abbey Clancy
- Abbey Clancy flaunts peachy rear in sizzling beach snaps two months after giving birth
Chris Moyles also joked that Peter being married to Abbey was "one of the great mysteries of the world."
The radio host joked: "Nobody understands this! It’s one of the greatest mysteries of the world!
"You’ve got the pyramids, and you somehow getting with Abbey Clancy and she being happy with this situation!"
Peter and Abbey tied the knot back in 2011 surrounded by family and friends.
- Abbey Clancy smashes thermometers with red-hot bikini snap – weeks after giving birth
- Peter Crouch to become painter and decorator after retiring from footie
The couple are parents to four children – Sophia, eight, Liberty Rose, three, Johnny, one, and four-month-old Jack.
The professional footballer was capped 42 times by the England national team between 2005 and 2010.
Peter scored 22 goals for his country during that time.
He shot to fame after performing his now infamous robot dancing on the pitch.
Source: Read Full Article