A mum-of-three claims her family holiday was ruined after a beautician 'left her with Angry Birds eyebrows'.
Colline Rees shelled out £3,000 on the week-long break to Tenerife.
She then nipped to get the treatment done the day before she and husband Julian and their three boys Bailey, 18, Morgan, 15 and Ashton, 12 flew out.
But the 37-year-old says she was left with the botched brows which left her too embarrassed to pose in family holiday snaps.
She was also unable to go swimming because she couldn't get her eyebrows wet.
"I didn't know whether to laugh or cry," horrified Colline said.
"All my close friends and family were saying I look like something out of the Angry Birds game."
Colline, of Llanelli, South Wales, added: "We had been really looking forward to it because we always just go on holiday in Wales.
"We were so excited to be able to fly somewhere new."
Colline regularly got her brows done at Get Nailed in her hometown.
She suffered from alopecia as a teenager.
She is still affected now and her hair grows back slower than normal.
Carer Colline gets her eyebrows waxed to boost her confidence.
She said the beautician who normally treated Colline's eyebrows was busy so a young trainee did them.
After the treatment, she said the trainee needed to put some pencil in her eyebrows.
To her horror Colline then sat up, looked in the mirror and saw most of her left eyebrow was missing.
"I was mortified, absolutely horrified," she said.
"I said to the girl 'Are you kidding me, is this a joke?'
"If someone else looked like that, you'd do a double take."
Colline claimed that the worker told her she was sorry and she had messed up.
"I was in hysteria, crying 'Is anyone going to fix this?'" she added.
She said another beautician stepped in and offered to fix the waxing disaster.
Colline says she was told a bit of tint would help, to which she agreed.
But when she sat up for a second time to look, she said it looked like two thick black slugs had been drawn above her eyes.
Colline started to cry and stormed out of the salon and FaceTimed her sister Paula, who was horrified by the freakish eyebrows.
She tried desperately to wipe the black dye off with wet wipes in her car, but it was too late because the dye had dried and her drawn-on monster brows wouldn't budge.
Because her eyebrows has been waxed, the fix-up job applied the dye straight to her skin.
Colline said she had an allergic reaction and her face swelled.
Desperate Colline put a post up on Facebook begging for help to fix her botched brows.
"I'm known for being happy-go-lucky and always joking and doing pranks, but I didn't know what else to do," she said.
A make-up artist friend of the frantic mum came to the rescue.
Source: Read Full Article