THE M&S Boxing Day sale on clothing, home and beauty is in full swing, but now the retailer is also slashing prices of food and drink ahead of New Year celebrations.
As part of M&S' New Year Specials deals, shoppers can save up to £10 off some of its most iconic items – perfect for stocking up for your New Year's Eve bash.
*If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Shop M&S' New Year Specials here
The M&S New Year Specials includes savings on festive booze, food and Percy Pig sweets, and is available in stores all this week.
The deals official ends on December 31, and once the shelves have cleared there will not be another restock.
For those who are looking to refill their drinks cabinet, the Spiced Sugar Plum Light Up Snow Globe Gin and Conte Priuli Prosecco or Rosé Prosecco, could be yours for a bargain £20.
The chain's iconic Light Up Musical Snow Globe Gins are also on sale, with a whopping magnum size now £25, down from £35.
Some alcohol deals are also available online from the M&S website and from Ocado.
Plus M&S also has free home delivery on orders over £50, if you're planning to make a last minute order.
Check out some of the deals available below.
1. Blood Orange Light-Up Musical Snow Globe Gin Liqueur Magnum
- Blood Orange Light-Up Musical Snow Globe Gin Liqueur Magnum, 1.5L, £25 (Was £35) – buy here
M&S' signature and most iconic Christmas release year in, year out, is the Light Up Snow Globe Gin.
This year they released a Blood Orange flavour, ideal for those wanting a zesty, yet lightweight and warming spirit over the festive period.
2. Spiced Sugar Plum Light-Up Snow Globe Gin Liqueur and Conte Priuli Prosecco
- Spiced Sugar Plum Light-Up Snow Globe Gin Liqueur, 70cl, AND Conte Priuli Prosecco / Prosecco Rosé, £20 (Was £30) – buy here
What could be better than a Light Up Snow Globe Gin? A bundle that includes the spirit and a bottle of Prosecco that will save you £10 off. What a bargain!
Shoppers can enjoy the boozy buys separately or mix together for a pungent cocktail.
3. Collection Magic & Sparkle Light-Up Chocolates
- Collection Magic & Sparkle Light-Up Chocolates, £15 (Was £20)
As if a box of chocolates wasn't a treat enough, a box that lights up certainly will be, especially as this is the first ever light up box of chocs.
The box is filled with 25 decadent choccies inside, which are a mix of white, dark and milk chocolate.
4. Triple Chocolate Panettone
- Triple Chocolate Panettone, £5 (Was £10)
For those who aren't quite fond of classic panettone, Christmas pudding or mince pies, maybe this will do the trick?
5. Spiced Sugar Plum Gin Liqueur Snow Globe Baubles
- Spiced Sugar Plum Gin Liqueur Snow Globe Baubles, £8 (Was £12) – buy here
If the magnum Light Up Snow Globe Gin is just a little too big, how about getting your hands on a box of miniature versions?
6. Percy Pig on Ice Musical Sweet Tin
- Percy Pig on Ice Musical Sweet Tin, £5 (Was £8)
A Percy Pig musical sweet tin is just the kind of festive upgrade to just trump the classic bag of sweets.
This tin holds half a kilo of Percy Pigs jelly sweets, which is all we need when curled up on the sofa with our favourite movies post-Christmas.
7. Ho Ho H-Omballs
- Ho Ho H-Omballs, £3 (Was £6)
Chocoholics will go head over heels for the Ho Ho H-Omballs, which are made from melt in the mouth Belgian milk chocolate, covered in chocolate flakes.
You can view all of M&S' latest deals and offers here. Or check out our top picks from the Boxing Day sales here too.
Need some extra booze to stock up? Waitrose has an unmissable discount on Baileys Chocolat Luxe.
Wondering what Boxing Day deals John Lewis is offering? We have all you need to know.
Supermarkets including Tesco and Iceland slash price of Xmas treats like Heroes and Lindt by up to 50%.
Source: Read Full Article