MORRISONS shoppers can get up to £15 off their groceries thanks to two discount codes.
The deals are available on online orders made from April 26 until this Sunday, May 2.
To get £15 off at Morrisons, you'll need to spend at least £80 and then add the discount code "VOU0915822" before you pay.
Or if you're not planning to spend that much in one go, you can get £5 off a £40 spend when you add the discount code "VOU0774233".
Both discount codes are then valid for delivery or collection orders from April 27 until May 3.
Sadly, the codes are only available to Morrisons shoppers doing their first online shop and once per household.
How to cut the cost of your grocery shop
SAVING on your shop can make a big difference to your wallet. Here are some tips from comparison site Money.co.uk about how you can cut the cost of your shopping bills:
- Write yourself a list – Only buy items that you need. If it isn’t on your list, don’t put it in the trolley
- Create a budget – Work out a weekly budget for your food shopping
- Never shop hungry – you are far more likely to buy more food if your tummy is rumbling
- Don’t buy pre-chopped veggies or fruit – The extra they’ll charge for chopping can be eye watering
- Use social media – follow your favourite retailers to find out about the latest deals
- Be disloyal – You may want to go to different stores to find the best bargains
- Check the small print – It’s always worth checking the price per kg/lb/litre when comparing offers so you’re making a like for like decision as a bigger box won’t necessarily mean you get more
- Use your loyalty cards – Don’t be afraid to sign up to them all. They all work slightly differently – work out what bonus suits you better and remember to trade in your points for additional rewards
Just keep in mind the minimum spend excludes delivery charges and carrier bags.
The voucher codes also can't be redeemed against medicine, booze, tobacco and baby formula – just to mention a few examples.
Once you've added the code to your basket at the checkout stage, you'll see the discount deducted.
Of course, if you don't spend at least £40 at Morrisons usually, there's no point to get the deal as you won't actually save money.
But if you're a regular Morrisons shopper, it's worth making the most of the discount codes.
The codes were shared by deal-sharing website hotukdeals, with one user saying: "Champion just in time for my order to be delivered tomoz night!"
While another added: "Perfect, thanks. These codes seem to work for me every time I place an order, once a fortnight, so cheers!"
None of the other big supermarkets have currently listed any discount codes for online shoppers.
For more discount codes at supermarkets and retailers alike, check out Sun Vouchers.
We've also rounded up 16 tips to slash your supermarket shopping bill by HUNDREDS of pounds a year.
Plus, we round up the supermarket secrets you'll need to know to save money and time.
We also reveal eight savvy ways to slash your grocery bill at Morrisons.
Source: Read Full Article