When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- The first two episodes of "WandaVision" will debut on Disney Plus on January 15, with new episodes premiering every Friday.
- In this nine-episode miniseries set after "Avengers: Endgame," Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany return as superheroes Wanda Maximoff and Vision.
- Marvel has been secretive about the plot, but "WandaVision" trailers show the heroes living a suburban life under increasingly bizarre circumstances.
- A Disney Plus subscription costs $7 a month or $70 per year.
- See also: All the Marvel movies and shows you can stream on Disney Plus
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected].
Source: Read Full Article