- “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” is the ninth film by directorQuentin Tarantino.
- It’s set in Hollywood in the summer of 1969 and starsLeonardo DiCaprio,Brad Pitt, andMargot Robbie.
- Like all of Tarantino’s films, it contains references to some of his favorite pop culture, as well as nods to his own filmography.
- Warning: This video contains spoilers.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” Quentin Tarantino’s latest movie, is set in Hollywood in the summer of 1969 and stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, and Margot Robbie. Like any Tarantino movie, it’s filled with hidden references and homages to some of his favorite movies and TV shows. There are also a lot of Easter eggs that connect this movie with the rest of his filmography, from “Pulp Fiction” to “Kill Bill” to “Inglourious Basterds.”
Source: Read Full Article