Asher Monroe is already a multi-talented star, and we want Just Jared readers to get to know him even better!
The 32-year-old actor and singer has taken on many different roles in his career already, having been on Broadway in Beauty & The Beast, as well as starring in big movies and TV shows like Fame, Zoey 101, Close to Home and Parenthood.
Right now, Asher is in music mode, preparing to release two new studio albums in 2021.
His upcoming release, Windows of Time, was crafted alongside legendary Mariah Carey and Barbra Streisand producer Walter Afanasieff, and is described as being “packed with hushed drama, rich instrumentation and colossal choruses.”
Ahead of the album’s release is lead single “Midnight Masquerade,” which was just released in February.
“Walk around your masquerade / Hide behind your guilt and shame / You’re choking in your solitude / You think you’re wise but just a fool,” he sings on the powerful, classical music-infused dramatic number. We can’t wait to hear what’s coming next!
Listen to “Midnight Masquerade” and check out 10 Fun Facts about Asher Monroe!
1. Most of my fans know I’m a huge animal lover. At one point not too long ago I owned 2 monkeys, 2 peacocks and six Tibetan mastiffs all at the same time.
2. I once travelled to Svalbard, Norway to shoot a music video which is considered one of the most northern regions in the world. Basically, imagine shooting a music video on the “north pole“ Freezing!!! That video was called “No Regret” in case you wanted to check it out.
3. I was invited to go on stage with Britney Spears for her residency show in Las Vegas….turned out her boyfriend at the time got jealous and went on instead.
4. I wrote my new album Windows of Time in Europe on the Adriatic sea. I turned off my phone for 3 months and my daily routine consisted of reading the Old Testament, jumping in the water and writing lyrics for hours each and every day.
5. I was the longest running Chip in the Broadway tour of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, cramming me in that box for a whole 2.5 years!
Source: Read Full Article