Eva Ariel Binder is opening up!
The young actress currently can be seen in the Apple TV+ series Dear Edward, where she plays Shay, who becomes a close friend and comfort for Edward, even though she battles her own insecurities.
Dear Edward centers on a 12-year-old boy who becomes the lone survivor of a plane crash. As he and others affected by the tragedy try to make sense of what happened, unexpected friendships, romances and communities are formed.
You may recognize Eva from her time on Grey’s Anatomy as Sofia Sloan-Torres!
With a new episode of Dear Edward out now, we got to know 10 Fun Facts about Eva Ariel Binder.
Find out what she shared inside…
Check out her fun facts below…
- 1. I did not know how to roller skate at ALL before I booked Roller Derby Girl “Shay” in Dear Edward. I need one of those walker things at the rollerskating rink, but I practiced skating almost everyday. I practiced In the hot sun in LA , and even in the windy freezing cold by the river in New York. Now I can skate like a pro.
- 2. I am a screenwriter and already have written 2 features that I plan on acting, directing, and producing in. Both are post apocalyptic films. My favorite genre.
- 3. I am the voice of “Baby Abed.” You may remember him saying “Cool Cool Cool”, and “Meow Meow Beans” in the NBC hit comedy Community. I am also the voice of “Addy” in the Apple TV+ animated series Stillwater.
- 4. I did all of my own stunts in Dear Edward and I always want to do my own stunts. I wanna be like Tom Cruise.
- 5. My parents own a post production facility called “IMN Creative” and my dad recorded my birth and used my first sounds to create a demon monster voice for the TV show Channel Zero on SYFY. Thanks, dad. LOL
- 6. I LOVE EVERYTHING CRYSTALS. My favorite crystal is Crystal Flower Amethyst Agate. Crystals are my favorite gifts to give to people. I gave the whole cast and crew of Dear Edward jade and citrine crystal bracelets as a wrap gift.
- 7. I am a very accomplished piano player, and Chopin is my favorite composer.
- 8. I love anime. My absolute favorite anime is Attack On Titan.
- 9. I often rescue dogs off the street and return them to their owners and even have kept a stray in the past. I want to open up a HUGE animal rescue someday.
- 10. I love the beach on cold and misty days.
Check out Eva Ariel Binder on Dear Edward on Apple TV+, the first six episodes are currently streaming with new episodes debuting Fridays weekly.
In case you missed it, get to know her co-star Colin O’Brien!
Source: Read Full Article